In today’s post, we have an easy, delicious and healthy alternative to regular pasta! Our Zucchini Noodles with Supercharged Pesto! Our Zucchini Noodles recipe is a favourite among our members taking part in The Avazera 14-Day Detox Program– we just had to share it with you all.
Click here to get the recipe!
for the pesto:
– ½ tsp. of Avazera’s organic spirulina and moringa powder
– 1 avocado, ripe, peeled and pitted
– ½ cup of fresh basil leaves
– 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
– 2 tbsps. of coconut oil
– filtered water, as needed
– salt and pepper, as needed
for the noodles:
– 2-3: zucchini, spiralized (if organic leave skin, if not peel prior) | you can also buy pre-spiralized zucchini for your convenience!
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, garlic, moringa, spirulina, basil leaves, and lemon juice until smooth, then add in extra-virgin coconut oil.
2. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, until sauce reaches a fluid, yet thick consistency.
3. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
4. Saute the noodles with one tablespoon of coconut oil on the stove over medium/high heat until slightly soft and bright green. Drain excess water.
5. In a large bowl, toss noodles with sauce. Note, you may not need all of the pesto sauce, so add as much sauce to your liking or as needed.
6. Keep the rest in a jar and put it in the refrigerator, so you have some ready for the next time!
Only nine ingredients! You can do this!
Let us know below if you will be making our Zucchini Noodles with Supercharged Pesto. Don’t forget to use the #AZ14Days and #avazera- we would love to see and share your amazingly, delicious creations!