Today the Avazera team is sharing a delicious risotto recipe with a spin. We are going beyond the teacup and using our organic Zen Tea made with organic sencha green tea and organic rose petals to create a new adventure in aroma and flavour!
- 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 350g violane nano rice
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 30g of butter for mounting the risotto
- 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil for mounting the risotto
- salt as needed
- a few radish sprouts
1. Bring a large quantity of salted water to a boil, which will be added to the rice to absorb
2. In a large saucepan, add the extra virgin olive oil and toast the rice, salting it slightly- until the kernels are searing hot
3. Add the white wine and let it simmer. When it is completely evaporated, start adding the salted water, then add Avazera’s Zen Tea and continue cooking over high heat for 11 minutes
4. At the end, the rice should be almost dry. Add the butter and the extra virgin olive oil, add a ladle of the cooking water for the rice and beat the risotto hard in the pan so that the starches are released
5. Serve on a plate. When it is ready to serve, let the radish sprouts fall lightly over the risotto so they do not cook due to the heat
This recipe creates 4 servings. As well, a great tea to pair with this delicious meal is our Zen Tea!