Who doesn’t love chocolate dipped strawberries for Valentine’s Day? If you do, you’re in for something special! In today’s post, we are showing you a simple and quick way to turn this classic dessert into a healthy treat. It’s made from feel-good ingredients filled with antioxidants and magnesium, containing no artificial sweeteners, and plus, it’s dairy-free!
– Around 16 to 20 strawberries
– 1/4 cup of Avazera’s raw cacao powder
– 2 tbsps. of maple syrup
– 3 tbsps. of coconut oil, liquid
1. Wash and rinse your strawberries and set them aside to dry
2. Next, line a baking tray, cutting board or anything you have that is flat with parchment paper
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients to make your healthy raw cacao dip
*do not subject the mixture to heat. At Avazera our raw cacao is cold-pressed, meaning that no heat was used in its extraction process. Therefore, it contains all its natural, healthy living enzymes!
4. Take a toothpick and poke it through the strawberry, about two-thirds of the way down
5. Next, dip your strawberries. Then gently shake off the excess before dipping it once more
6. Before finally placing it on your tray remove the excess raw cacao drip, then set it down to dry
7. Repeat the process for all the strawberries
8. Once all the strawberries are lovely coated, place them in the refrigerator to set for at least one hour
9. You can store these treats in the refrigerator for up to three days
– Use a toothpick to hold your strawberry while dipping!
– While removing the strawberry off the toothpick, you may use another to slide it off onto the parchment paper gently
Let us know if you will be giving our raw cacao dipped strawberries a try!