Why Choose a Hair Mineral Analysis?
Hair is an excellent biopsy material. It is easy to sample, easily preserved/transported, represents a soft tissue of the body, while being storage and eliminative tissue. As hair grows it forms a permanent record of the body’s nutritional deficiencies or excesses. This information, along with dietary and nutritional evaluations, will provide the basis of establishing and maintaining optimal levels of wellness. By correcting tissue mineral levels and ratios with proper diet, supplementary nutrients, and lifestyle modifications, physical and behavioural health conditions may be prevented or reversed.
Elevated readings can have different meanings depending upon:
1. The symptomatology of the patient
2. The elevated concentration of the mineral in question
3. Whether a specific treatment, regimen or diet is being followed
4. Relationships to other elemental readings
> Health problems that may be associated with mineral imbalances or toxic metal excesses:
• ADD/ ADHD (Hyperactivity) • Autism • Allergies • Alzheimers • Anxiety • Arthritis • Arteriosclerosis • Blood Sugar Imbalances • Depression • Digestive Disorders • Headaches (including Migraines) • Hair Loss • Heart Failure • High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) • Weight Loss Inability • Infertility and Miscarriage • Insomnia • Learning Disabilities • Lethargy (Fatigue) • Muscle Weakness • Osteoporosis • Parkinson’s Disease
High levels of toxic metals inhibit the body’s ability to process and assimilate specific nutritional elements that are essential to good health and have a proven link to many types of diseases.
|Information is only meant for educational purposes. It is not meant as medical advice and any treatment decisions should be made with the knowledge or consent of your healthcare professional. The personal information you provide is necessary to provide a thorough analysis. The information will be stored confidently and used only for the purpose of analyzing your specimen. |
Samples are processed by our accredited partner medical laboratory.