How It Works
Collection Method: Cheek Swab
1. Order your kit.
2. Provide your sample. Follow the kit instructions, provide your cheek swab, mail it back and register your sample.
3. Receive your report. Log into your account and access your results.
4. Receive support from Avazera-approved Wellness Professionals
What Do I Do When I Receive My Kit?
Once you receive your test kit, you will need to open your kit fill the label. You will need to follow the instructions on the package and enter your numeric barcode and fill your details.
How Long Do The Results Take?
Taking the test is easy. It only takes 10 minutes for you to swab and register. Once we have received your DNA sample, it takes the lab and scientific team 10 to 15 working days, depending on your location to process your results and send a report back to you.
How Was My Report Created?
Your DNA was extracted from the cheek sample you provided and was analyzed at a NATA accredited laboratory. Based on the available information found in the published literature, each gene has been assigned a category according to the likely clinical significance. The three categories are: Least favorable Less favorable Normal/favorable. You have access to your report in your DNA Portal, and can share this with future health professionals.
Privacy and Security
Customers maintain ownership of their DNA sample and can request that it be destroyed at any time. Furthermore;
• The lab does not and will not sell or share any genetic data (de-identified or otherwise) to any third-party such as a pharmaceutical or marketing company.
• The lab will only share the results of a Wellness & Nutrition test with a healthcare practitioner of the customer’s choosing after obtaining their express consent.
• Customer information is always stored separately from DNA samples on secure encrypted servers in order to preserve the highest standards of privacy. Your information will never be shared.
• Genetic results are accessed through secure encrypted portals and accessible only with an alphanumeric password.
The information in this report is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition or disease.