Wild Canadian Chaga Chunks
Sustainably (wild) harvested from Canadian Birch trees in Northern Ontario, organic Chaga is a slow-growing mushroom and adaptogen that can be consumed daily with various known health benefits.
Ingredient: 100% Wild Canadian Chaga Chunks (115g)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products
In a pot, add a small handful of the Chaga* chunks to 1 litre of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and let the tea simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
*These same chunks can be used 3 times before they’re depleted of their nutritional profile. So strain the tea and save the chunks!
• Second Steep: simmer for 15 to 20 minutes
• Third Steep: simmer for 30 minutes or more
Chaga Nutritional Profile • Adaptogenic: assists the body in adapting to stress
• Alkaline Elements: assists in controlling pH levels of the body
• Amino Acids: assists in repairing body tissue
• Antioxidants: helping to protect the body from free radical damage
• Belulinic Acid: may induce tumour killing
• Betaglucan: boosts the immune system
• Melanin: may protect the skin from UV damage
• Terpenes: an antimicrobial
• SOD Enzymes: known as the “Youth Enzyme” may assist with anti-aging benefits
• Sterols: may assist in lowering bad cholesterol
Chaga Nutritional Profile
• Adaptogenic: assists the body in adapting to stress
3250 Bloor Street West
M8X 2X9, Canada