Mornings can be hectic, and the need to have a healthy breakfast may be the furthest thing from your mind. So supercharge your day with our Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie filled with many feel-good ingredients for you! This delicious recipe is part of The Avazera 14-Day Detox Program and aimed at bettering your long-term health, way beyond 14 days. Try this super simple, quick, and healthy smoothie recipe today.
Click here to get the recipe!
– 1 tbsp. of Avazera’s baobab powder
– 1/2 tbsp. of Avazera’s organic chia seeds
– ½ tsp. of Avazera’s organic moringa powder
– ½ cup of sliced cucumber, skin on if organic
– 1 heaping cup of pineapples, frozen
– ½ ripe banana, peeled and frozen
– ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk
– ½ cup of filtered water
– 1 lime, zested + juiced (1 tsp. zest and 2 tbsps. juice)
– 1 large handful greens (spinach or kale, organic when possible)
1. Pour all contents into a high-powered blender.
This recipe is super quick making it the perfect way to receive wholesome nutrients when you’re pinched for time or even for a snack!
Let us know below if you will be making our Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie. Tag us in a picture with the #AZ14Days and #avazera- we’d love to see your smoothie in action!