In today’s post, Jelena shares her naturally sweetened, no-bake cacao energy bites recipe. Your snack game will never be the same! These are an Avazera favourite and a MUST during team meetings.
No-Bake Cacao Energy Bites
Yields: 1 cup | Prep: 10 minutes | Total: 30 minutes
– 1 tbsp. Avazera organic Chia Seeds
– 2 tbsp. Avazera organic Raw Cacao
– 1 tbsp. Avazera organic Goji Berries
– 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
– 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
– ½ cup almond meal
– 2 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 tbsp. maple syrup
1.) Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Once the mixture starts balling up that’s when it is ready!
2.) Transfer your mixture to a bowl, cover it and let it set in your fridge for around 20 minutes. This will help you roll your bites with ease.
3.) Roll your bites into bite-sized balls and then finish them off with a covering of shredded coconut!
– Place them back in the fridge and take them when you’re ready to serve or eat.
Will you be trying out these no-bake cacao energy bites? Let me know if you will in the comments below or share your creation on social media with the #avazera.
Until next time,