When it comes to a healthy lifestyle, what you put ON your body is just as important as what you put IN your body. In today’s blog post, Team Avazera is sharing an easy-to-do DIY facial recipe using our After Meal Tea. If you’re looking for an all-natural face mask to add to your beauty routine to help with: acne, purifying the skin, and for extra exfoliation- this mask is for you!
Get ready to pamper your skin. Get here to get the recipe!
Acne-prone | Exfoliating | Antibacterial | Brightening
– Black tea is a natural astringent which helps to cool and tighten the skin.
– The polyphenols and tannic acid within black tea all help with skin regeneration!
– As a bonus, the caffeine within black tea can be used to help with reducing puffiness under the eyes!
– A natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory helping to reduce the breakouts and may speed up their healing.
– Helps to oxygenate pores to draw out bacteria.
– It is a natural humectant which means it helps to draw moisture into the skin allowing for effective moisturization.
– A natural antibacterial, lemons may also help to prevent and treat blemishes.
– Lemons contain citric acid which may help to gradually even out skin tone. It also helps to remove the top dead layers of your skin as a natural exfoliant.
– 1 cup of filtered hot water
– 1 tbsp. of manuka honey [to get the most out of your manuka honey choose one with a 10+ UMF [Unique Manuka Factor]
– ½ tsp. of lemon juice
In a cup place the tea leaves and pour the hot water over them. Let them steep for 3-4 minutes, after which strain out the tea leaves and place them off to the side. However, save the tea to drink while you wait for your mask to set! Next, stir in the honey and lemon juice; combine well. Apply a generous amount to your skin and wait for 5 to 10 minutes. After which use small circle motions to gently exfoliate your dead skin cells and rinse with warm water. Follow-up with your favourite moisturizer, serum or oils.
This mask is super simple to make and all it takes it four ingredients. Let us know below if you will be giving this mask a try! Also, don’t forget to tag us @avazera or use the #avazera, we’d love to see this amazing mask a part of your beauty regime.
We recommend spot testing this mask on the back of your hand before use. If irritation occurs, do not apply to your face. When applying the mask, make sure you avoid your eyes and other sensitive areas. If you have a sensitive skin condition, allergies, cuts or abrasions on your skin we don’t recommend trying this mask.