Today the Avazera team is sharing with you a healthier version of everyone’s favourite treat – the chocolate chip cookie. With its crisp edges, soft middle- filled with pockets of melted gooey chocolate, it’s no wonder why it’s a perfect treat!
Get the recipe now.
– ½ cup of Avazera’s organic quinoa (take the quinoa seeds, blend them- until it becomes flour)
– ½ cup of brown rice flour
– 2 tbsp. of cornstarch
– ½ tbsp. of baking powder & sea salt
– ½ cup of coconut oil
– 1 cup of coconut sugar
– 1 chia seed egg
* Simply grind 1 tbsp. of Avazera’s organic chia seeds in a blender. Then whisk well until combined into 3 tbsp. of filtered water. Let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes. Use as you would an egg in many of your favourite baking recipes!
– 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
– ½ cup of chocolate chips
1. Whisk together dry ingredients and set aside
2. Mix coconut oil, coconut sugar, chia seed egg and vanilla until creamy
3. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, also fold in the chocolate chips
4. Cover the bowl and chill for 1-2 hours
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line the baking sheet with parchment paper
6. Bake the cookies for 9-11 minutes
7. Most importantly, enjoy!