Today the Avazera team is sharing a healthy, delicious, and easy (no bake) recipe to make Baobab Bounty Bars. So if you love Bounty Bars, but want a more health-conscious treat- here is your chance to make your own version at home!
Let’s jump right in!
– 2 tbsp. of Avazera’s baobab powder
– 1 cup of coconut flakes
– 1 ½ cups of coconut milk
– 4 tbsp. of coconut butter
– 1 tsp. of coconut sugar
– 2 tbsp. of Avazera’s organic raw cacao powder
– a pinch of vanilla powder
1. Heat the coconut milk and mix in with the coconut flakes
2. Add in the vanilla powder and baobab powder- mix all ingredients well
3. Roll the mixture into small bite-size bars
4. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes
5. Melt the coconut butter, coconut sugar and raw cacao powder together and let it cool down
6. Roll the bar mixtures into the chocolate mix
7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, serve and enjoy!